Use the links below to learn more about how you can plugin and help. To learn more about this page, see my Rules for Projects.
If you're interested in contributing, please email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Openlibrary.org is a digital library and an aspirational wiki-powered universal book catalog.
Revamp Full-Text-Search (FTS) page for openlibrary.org DONE!
Python code to add book to Open Library by ISBN DONE!
- Write a bot (add modern books to Open Library)
- TOC Search engine
- Make sure everything in IA printdisabled is in OL
Skillsera is a community-powered encyclopedia which teaches educational concepts by connecting bite-sized youtube video explanations.
- Dockerizing Skillsera so anyone can work on it
- Port fromscrat.ch from http://mek.fyi/curations/the-foundation to github
- Convert fromscrat.ch to use https://recursive.recipes framework
- Write essay with me about the goals of fromscrat.ch
- Get Audiobook Reader to Borrowable Books (via IA s3 key auth)
- Make interface usable on mobile
- Docker provisioning: Make Setup/Installation Painless
- JS Client Library for w2g
- Killer Note-taking App Demo
- Add Auth + Sessions
- Add support for users (auth, sessions, users table)
- Connect todo.rip with w2g (graph.global)
Universalizing access to open academic publications, together
- Presentable website